When you need us, we are here! COPE has highly skilled, experienced, and professional staff to ensure you are effectively represented in the following ways:
- Representing you during negotiations of your Collective Agreement
- Representing you for grievances and arbitrations
- Representing members with accommodations, WSIB, returning to work, etc. in regards to the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Providing disability specialists for Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability or Return to Work
Advocating the COPE Advantage.
“I am extremely satisfied with COPE and the work the Union does in representing me and my colleagues. There have been a lot of changes at LHSC that have impacted how we do our jobs. It is reassuring to know that we can contact our Union any time, ask questions, and have help getting issues resolved within our department. I have no doubt about the value of what this Union is doing.”
- Francine Jones, PAC Clerk and COPE member